Blog 6: Postgraduate studies


I have always say that I would like to do some postgrads, but now that I have to write about it, I don’t know what subject I want to study. Despite of this, I think I have some ideas.

A subject that I’m interested on study is films and audiovisuals, so maybe I would like to study something about the impacts and meaning of images or visual things. Here in ICEI, we’ve done some courses about this and I truly enjoy them. Also, it seems very interested to me because nowadays we’re constantly exposed to images and they all have their own messages.

Other subjects that I’m interested on learning is culture and digital medias. The last one seems very important to me, because at this time almost everything is on the internet, and is how medias are working.

I truly don’t care if I study in Chile or another country, so I don’t have any university in mind, but I have to admit that I’ve seen the possibility of studying a postgrad as a chance of going out and live and learn about other cultures.

As I’m not sure if this is going to happen, I don’t know how I will study these courses. But maybe I would like to study in some part-time courses, so I can study one part of the day and the other I’ll be working (because somebody has to pay these courses xP). 

Comentarios

  1. Digital medias! You have to take advantage about the course Herramienta Digitales y Diseño ll with Ana Castillo.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The visual culture is something to focus on because is part of our lives. I think it's really cool you are interested in that!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Climate change won't let you study any degree. We are all going to die

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2: The best concert I've ever been

Nocturnal Animals

Blog 8: Summer Plans