Blog 8: Summer Plans



It seems like this year we’re going to have three months vacations, so I will have a lot of time to do nothing in my bed and watch some films and series hehe, but I’m also planning with my friends to travel to the south of Chile.

My original plan for this summer was to save a lot of money and go back to France to meet all the friends and family I’ve made a few years back. I also thought of travelling around Europe and visit places that I couldn’t visit before. Sadly, I didn’t save the money, and neither did my friend who I was planning to travel with :(, so maybe we’ll do it next summer.

Anyways, this year I’m planning on working maybe a month or two, don’t know where but I just want to make enough money so I can go on with my plans uWu. With some friends, we are planning to go to the south of Chile, specifically to the Carretera Austral which is known for its beautiful landscapes. I’m really excited for visiting this place because I’ve never been there.

Also, we planned with my family to go the beach for two weeks, so we can be all together, because my brother lives in Concepción and we don’t see him that often :(

I hope I can go on with all my plans, but I have the feeling that this is going to be a good summer :)!!

Resultado de imagen para carretera austral

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2: The best concert I've ever been

Nocturnal Animals