Blog 7: Food


When it comes to food it’s really hard to me to choose, but I think that one of my favorite is Pastel de Choclo.

I didn’t know how much I liked this dish until I came back from my exchange year. That summer of 2016 I probably ate more Pastel de Choclo than I have ever eaten in my life. Sadly, you can only eat this dish in the summer because is the best season for corn :(.

Actually, I didn’t really like it because I didn’t like corn that much, but I remember once I went to my grandmother’s house and she cooked Pastel de Choclo for lunch and it was DELICIOUS!  (she cooks soooo good). My mother cooks well too, but my grandmother cooks better (sorry mom).
I’m not bad at cooking but I can’t prepare this dish because I don’t know how to cook the bottom part called Pastelera.

Now I think I like a lot summer season because of its food, because I don’t like the weather that much, but on summer you can eat Pastel de Choclo, Humitas, Watermelon (favorite fruit by the way), Melon, raspberry and more.

Another dish that I like and I would consider one of my favorite is Lomo Saltado. It has rice, meat and fries so why wouldn’t you love it. Also, is a Peruvian dish and everyone knows that Peruvian food is so tasty and has a lot of flavor. Anyways, I would keep Pastel de Choclo as the bottom of my favorite food’s list.


Resultado de imagen para pastel de choclo

Comentarios

  1. I haven't eat to much this plate, but the times that I do it was a very good experience haha is very delicious but very difficult to do! I hope you can learn to do it sometime!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh nice dish! althought I prefer the humitas haha but your dish remember me the summer, a tipic dish

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with Javier, humitas are way better than corn cake

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2: The best concert I've ever been

Nocturnal Animals

Blog 8: Summer Plans