A country that I would like to visit: Denmark


It’s hard for me to decide what country I would like to visit, because I would love to travel all around the world. But these last couple months I’ve been thinking a lot about Denmark. I have seen a lot of this country in TV cultural shows, and movies like The Danish Girl. I would love to travel around the country and see all the beautiful landscapes that the country have. Also, I’d like to know the local people and their culture, which I think that it’s really different from Latin-American culture.

I’m not sure though if I would like to study there, because I don’t know any Danish and I think it’s a really hard language to learn, but maybe I would like to work there and to stay a few months in the Nordic country. Also, it’s in Europe so every country isn’t that far and you can travel a lot :P.

Actually, I don’t know anything from Denmark, but maybe that’s what it makes it so interesting. Even though, I have a friend over there, so maybe she can help me out and stay with her.  

Resultado de imagen para denmark

Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2: The best concert I've ever been

Nocturnal Animals

Blog 8: Summer Plans