Blog 2: The best concert I've ever been


I have never attended to a lot of concert in my life but I had the opportunity to go to Lollapalooza last year and it was amazing.

This big event took place in Parque O’Higgins, and I really enjoy it because the festival brought to Chile a lot of artist that I like such as Chance the Rapper, Imagine Dragons, Dillon Francis, Zara Larsson and my favorite of this line-up: Mac Miller.

I remember that I was with my brother and we were so excited to see Mac Miller’s show. He discovers this rapper when he was doing an exchange in Pennsylvania and Mac Miller was just starting his career. I remember he showed me then but I didn’t like it that much (silly me, now I love his music). So, we saw it together and it was so cool! A lot of people came to see his performance and the crowd was crazy. I remember that we jumped a lot and after we were all cover of dirt haha. Sadly, Mac Miller suicide a year later, but we got the chance to see his show and listen to his music (<3).

This three-day festival is really cool. Everyone shows up with their best outfit and it always has a good vibe. Also, everybody is in a good mood and you can always enjoy from good music. Actually, I always discover new bands and I love this!

Resultado de imagen para lollapalooza 2018 chile mac miller

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds really fun! Hope you can go next year to Lollapalooza. Good vibes ;) xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the music of Mac Miller too, but I heared more years ago. It makes me so sad when I find out he was suicide.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mac Demarco was on this Lollapalooza too, i love the music festival!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. One of the things I regret is not going to that Lollapalooza :( R.I.P.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. OHH, I really want to go Lollapalooza but I think is expensive. But I can imagine the great feeling in that festival :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Nocturnal Animals

Blog 8: Summer Plans